1. Never neglect your mealtime.
2. Teach your patriotism if you want to grow up to be a respected rich man.
3. Make friends who can make up for your shortcomings and have a good will.
4. Let us know that relationships are more important than money.
5. Make yourself a study habit that asks a lot of questions.
6. Mother comes forward and runs a class of children.
7. Create a family business that can be devoted from generation to generation.
8. Go on an adventure trip with your parents and children.
9. Make children write a diary daily
10. Find a goal that captivates you and dedicate your passion to it.
- Russel Family