1. Treat your child as someone special.
2. Be a warm and kind parent.
3. Say something of praise to your children first.
4. Parents should understand their children even if others don't understand them.
5. Allow your children to express their thoughts and accept them.
6. Don't stop your child from dating a friend he or she likes.
7. Pay attention to your children one more time, but give up on one.
8. First, make parents happy.
9. Accept your children's feelings and try to know them better.
10. First, parents should create a peaceful atmosphere.